Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

pb4l

    task 1

  Being learning ready

I meeting the dress by wearing the correct uniform to school at the writer time.


Be the best you can be

I challenge myself by try and do the best I can do and improved.

be willing to give a go


I am to overcome difficulties by looking at different ways of doing.

being respectful of people, places ,property and  beliefs

I showed great manners by the same thank you and keeping doors open for others.


Talk 2

I don't have the confidence to speak up in class because I'm scared of  

 people making fun of me. I will improve by trying not to be afraid.


I don't report any problems online because I don't know how to handle it to tell a teacher.next time I will try and give it a go and tell them some that is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment