Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

A book review on Freak The Mighty

 Hi I am Sidney and today I'm going to give you a book of your freak the mighty


Why I chose this book because it had a good front page and it seemed interesting to me.


What do I think about Freak The Mighty ?

I think Freak The Mighty is a could book because it has funny characters like Hill Kane and his son,both killer Kane and his son Maxwell have a good role in the story.


My favourite part in the story was when Maxwell fainted and he woke up anxiously.


All the characters in Freak The Mighty names are Maxwell Kane, Gwen Dillon, Loretta Lee, Kevin Dillon, Grim, Gram, Iggy Lee.


I would recommend it if you can read big words that you can read this book so give it a go I recommend it.


To Rodman Philbrick 


No comments:

Post a Comment