Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

people smoking in NZ

  We have been learning about health crisis in NZ. We have been learning about this in Hurumanu 5.

I am going to show you the steps of my work to find out about smoking in New Zealand.

First i started doing some research on google, this is the information i found.


Although 490,000 New Zealand adults still smoke daily. 1 in 8 12.5%

Men are more likely to smoke at 16% than women at 12%. 

Smoking prevalence is highest among young adults: 23% of those aged 16-24 and 24% among the 25-34 age group.

Māori women have the highest smoking rate at 36% (Māori men 31.5%).


 After i found the information i made a pie graph to show it.

1 comment:

  1. hi sidney I like all your work I was told that woman smoke more then men but know i dont know who smokes more I like how you have done it. Next time fix the blog because it is going off the page and I can not read it.
    Isaac

    ReplyDelete