Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

My learning journey Hurumanu 4

Hi I am  going to share my learning Story with you.


My Learning Story
Hurumanu4                                                  
Name: Sidney Matthews
Teachers: Ms Birtch
Term 2 
2020

Reflection:
Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.
What We Did: 
  • Our learning for this Hurumanu was based on 2 stories called Te Taumutu Purakau - The Creation of Tuna and Taniwha and the Rakaia Gorge.
  •  We did tapa cloth.
  •  We did water coloring art 
What I Learned: 
  •  I learned how to design tapa cloths using natural objects like birds, eel, river, sun, etc.  
  •  I Learned Diamante poem 
  •  I Learned that I can use salt and water to add on my paints.
My Favorite Part:
  •  Tapa cloth is one favorite because of the process.
  • Water coloring  is my second favorite because of the mess.
  • Weaving is favorite because of the steps .
My Next Steps:
  •  Keep learning more on what other things needed to add on to improve.
  •  Time management -  I need to work according to the time frame and deadline.
  • Bring more ideas and new initiatives on the table.

CARR Values: 
Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.
Commitment
I committed very hard to complete my work on time.
Achievement
I achieved good feedback and good compliments from my teachers and TA's for the great effort I put into my work. 
Resilience
Despite how hard the challenges  were, I worked so hard to be a real learner completing my work on time.
Respect
I was a respectful learner in school, and being respected is a very important part of my learning.  Having good attitudes towards learning will enable me to achieve high standards as required.
In addition to that, students must respect other students' ideas when they work as a group - TEAMWORK!


I hope you enjoy what I have been doing the whole of Term 2 in school. Have an enjoyable holidays with your families and loved ones.  Stay safe - Kia Kaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment